Review Detail

The location of school is well. Location in Pedregalejo and easy to reach. The hood is very tidy and quite. You can go city center 15 20 minutes by bus. The course is close to the beach and there are many restaurants. For this reasons this course is also great choice to have holiday&education.
Overall rating 

Value 

Courses Quality 

Accommodations Quality 

N/A
Activities Quality 

Reviewed by Oğuz Bodur March 21, 2015

Great

The location of school is well. Location in Pedregalejo and easy to reach. The hood is very tidy and quite. You can go city center 15 20 minutes by bus. The course is close to the beach and there are many restaurants. For this reasons this course is also great choice to have holiday&education.

Review

Good Points
My experience was awesome. I started the level A2. The first week was difficult to understand but after I showed a marked improvement to learning. The communly problem in Spanish is understanding. But teachers try to speak more slowly than usual. Also the teachers try to teach very selflessly. They are very patient and keen to teach. They can explain everything again and again. So don't hesitate ask anything to them. In general education is perfect. My teachers were Susana and Manuel. They were perfect. Both of them encourage us to speak. I studied for a month. After the month, I can honestly say that I can speak and understand Spanish.
Bad Points
No bad points
Do you recommend?
Yes
Review agreement
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

To write a comment please register or